Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Winter Warmers

Winter is nearly upon us and I am not prepared whatsoever.

The leaves have fallen, Starbucks red cups have arrived and my world is a hue of burnt orange. Cosy knits have inevitably been rescued from the bottom of drawers so to wrap up warm against the crisp air; autumn is without doubt my favourite season!

As winter is loitering right around the corner, I know it is time to invest in a few more winter warmers...

In desperate need of a new snuggly winter coat, which should have been purchased at the beginning of autumn, I have been scouring the shops and the internet relentlessly over the past weekend. I have found a few little gems. Now it's just the difficult part of deciding which one..

I was hoping you could help me?



1 ~ £35 Primark
2 ~ £89 Topshop
3 ~£580 Vivienne Westwood





4 ~ £40 Matalan 
5 ~ £75 Asos
6 ~ £595 Burberry Brit





7 ~ £34.99 H&M
8 ~ £89 Miss Selfridge 
9 ~ £150 French Connection 


I had best get putting those pennies away for the Vivienne Westwood beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment